Wednesday, May 5, 2010

End of the Season

Hey all, I can't believe I am saying this, but we are all done for another season. Last weekend we had our end-of-the-season party at Lyndsey's condo. It was a lot of fun. We got together and had some food from our friends at Panda Express, then watched our Pirate film.

If you didn't know, every year during our fall pre-season, we do a fun team-building event. This last year the theme was Pirates. There were several different adventures we sent them on as they had to find clues to where the treasure was. One of the adventures was the agility course. By far, it was the most fun for the girls to watch. So...I edited it down so I could put it on this blog page! I couldn't put it all on one video because the file would be too big, so I cut it down. Here is the "Pay the Piper" part of the course, as well as the Hoops challenge. I will put up the "dreaded" bike portion up soon. Enjoy!

No comments: