Tuesday, July 7, 2009

In The Words Of...

Natasha Law...

Hey Yall!
A big howdy from another person from the greatest state in the WORLD, Texas J. Well I am more than halfway through my first Colorado summer and it definitely hasn’t disappointed me at all. I spent pretty much all of May at home with my family and Texas friends. It was amazing but to prepare for fall, Greeley was the place where I needed to be. I have been quite busy and have been enjoying all of it a lot. Four days a week we have been working out as a team, and although Joe, our strength and conditioning coach, kicks our butt we are bonding so much as a team and fighting through all the pain to get that much better. Besides working out I have been working a little as a babysitter to supply my shopping addiction and because I love kids like A LOT. I just moved in with muh girls Bre Williams, Jill, and Natalie into the Dollhouse and we love it so much. It’s an adorable house, sadly doesn’t have AC, but is quite pretty and we are having tons of fun. Although my family is in Texas I have been able to see them some too. They are my favorite people in the world so that has definitely added to my summer. I met my parents in Minnesota, where all of my mom’s family lives, for a weeding. For Father’s day I drove to Colorado Springs to see my oldest brother and his family since I could not make that quick of a trip home. Now in Greeley we have been doing lots. Besides our team, football, some softball girls, and basketball players are up here along with some other regular students so it’s nice that the town isn’t student- free in the summer. We have gone dancing, to Rockies games, Waterworld, the Greeley Stampede and spent many days by the pool among other things that I can’t remember at the moment. It has been a good time for sure! Also for the fourth of July I went to Golden to spend it with one of our teammates that graduated this year Lauren Carter, and got to sit closer to fireworks than I ever had before. It was beautiful watching them with the backdrop of the mountains. I’m used to watching them on the Lake at my house, which is also beautiful, but this was a nice change. My birthday is coming up soon and I get to go to the Keith Urban and Sugarland concert so I am counting down the days to say the least. I can’t wait to see what else the summer has in store for me. Fall will be here soon enough and we get to go to my home state for a tournament so my future is supa bright and exciting!
Natasha

No comments: